Wednesday 22 June 2016

My favourite MAC lipstick - Pervette


 For me, choosing my favourite MAC lipstick was so easy. I have about 25 and rarely use them due to my extremely dry lips. This is the only one I have completely fallen in love with. This shade is called 'Pervette'


Pervette is in the Glaze formula, and is a gorgeous pink metallic lipstick with violet shimmer. This is so creamy and hydrating on my dry lips. I love that I can apply a thin layer of this for a light wash of colour, or I can really build it up on a night out for a strong pink metallic lip.


The only downside to this is that it doesn't last on the lips to long, especially if you are eating and drinking, but it's so moisturising that I don't mind reapplying. MAC lipsticks are expensive now coming in at £15.50, but I honestly haven't managed to find a dupe for this one yet ! I definitely recommend checking this out if you aren't all about the matte lips

Seany xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment