Monday 13 June 2016

Violet Voss - Holy Grail eyeshadow palette

When I saw this pop up on beauty bay's snapchat as new in it took me about 2 seconds to go on and order this as I knew it would sell out fast. Turns out I was right - it's already gone !


I've seen this palette get so much hype in America but didn't think i'd be able to get my hands on it, so I was over the moon with this purchase. These warm oranges and reds are the perfect warm summer colours. They are also great for a pop of colour on your eyes without being too daring.



This palette contains a generous 20 eyeshadows. the quality of these is so beautiful. They are so pigmented and blend like a dream. I've only used this a few times but I can already tell 'Hashtag' and 'Wine N Dine' are going to be my favourite colours. Transition is also a great colour to blend out your crease, and Crystal is great for highlighting your brow bone.


I also love the names of all these colours. They're very current and cute. Who doesn't what to wear an eyeshadow called 'On Fleek' or 'Awesome Sauce' ?!


I'm so happy wth this palette and can't wait to play with it some more. This cost £34.50 from beauty bay. It is sleek but sturdy, about the size of an Ipad mini, so this is a great palette to travel with. Like I said earlier this palette is sold out on beauty bay so keep an eye out for a re-stock. You may also be able to get this shipped from America but I imagine it will cost you a lot !


Have you managed to get your hands on the Holy grail palette ?
Let me know what you think :)

Seany xxx

2 comments:

  1. I got this at the "Makeup Shack" in Tustin, CA (USA). They had a few left. It seems no one else has them in stock. This is a beautiful palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete